· It is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while operating a vehicle.
· Brewerton: Use of motor boats forbidden on city streets.
· Fairbanks: No moose is allowed to have sex on city streets.
· Glendale: It is against the law for a car to back up.
· Little Rock: Flirtation between the members of the opposite sex on the streets may result in a 30-day jail term….
· Hollywood: It is illegal to drive more than 2000 sheep down Hollywood Boulevard simultaneously.
· You can be stopped by the police for biking over 65 miles per hour.
· Devon: it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset
· Hartford: Crossing the street walking on your hands is not allowed.
· An elephants tied to a parking meter must pay a regular parking fee.
· Idaho Falls: Forbidden for anyone over the age of eighty-eight to ride a motorcycle.
· Prohibited to drive a car without a steering wheel.
· Evanston: Unlawful to change clothes in an automobile with the curtains drawn, except in case of fire.
· Marshalltown, horses are forbidden to eat fire hydrants
· “No female shall appear in a bathing suit on any highway within this state unless she be escorted by at least two officers or unless she be armed with a club.”
· An amendment to the above law: “The provisions of this statute shall not apply to females weighing less than 90 pounds nor exceeding 200 pounds, nor shall it apply to female horses.”
· Forbidden to appear on the streets of any town or village in bathing dress without police protection.
· Detroit: Couples are not allowed to make love in an automobile unless the act takes place while the vehicle is parked on the couple’s own property.
· St. Louis: Illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket.
· A motorist approaching a horse at night must send up warning red rockets and Roman candles, throw a scenic tarpaulin over his car to conceal it from the horse, and take his machine apart and hide the parts in the grass it the tarpaulin doesn’t soothe the horse.
· It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.
· Liberty Corner: Any couple making out inside a vehicle, and accidentally sounding the horn during their lustful act, may be taken to jail.
· Carlsbad: During lunch breaks no couple should engage in a sexual act while parked in their vehicle, unless their car has curtains.
· Albany: Disallowed to play golf in the streets.
· Asheville: You can’t sneeze on the streets.
· Berea: Any animal that is out after dark must have a tail light.
· Cleveland: Operating a motor vehicle while sitting in another person’s lap is forbidden.
· Youngstown: Running out of gas is illegal.
· Clinton: Masturbating while watching two people having sex in a car is forbidden.
· “Any motorist driving along a country road at night must stop every mile and send up a rocket signal, wait 10 minutes for the road to be cleared of livestock, and continue.”
· Harrisburg: Illegal to have sex with a truck driver inside a toll booth.
· It is illegal to drive a car while sleeping.
· You can’t shoot any game other than whales from a moving automobile.
· Memphis: Illegal for a woman to drive by herself; “a man must walk or run in front of the vehicle, waving a red flag in order to warn approaching pedestrians and motorists if the vehicle is going over 5 mph”.
· When two trains meet each other at a railroad crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed until the other has gone.
· Birds have the right of way on all highways.
· Rutland: Cars are forbidden from backfiring.
· “It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town.”
· Wilbur: Illegal to ride upon the streets on an ugly horse.